Header Ads

test

Advertise On This Site

I maintain this page just in case you are interested to advertise here on www.tamil-tech.info and need a one-stop information center for it.
On this site, 8 ad spots (for 125×125 buttons) are available for advertising. They are located on the top of right sidebar, on the ‘Sponsors’ widget

I know when it comes to advertising, you’ll want to know the price. So I’ll inform it here to save your time. The price for each button is only as expensive as $5per 30 days. Why? Because my site is still growing and I just love to have some ads running.


Why advertise here? Here are some good reasons:

  1. You are looking for a quality new blog to advertise on.
  2. You like this site and want to support it.
  3. You already earn some recognition from public, but you want more.
  4. You have a $5spare that you don’t know what are you going to do with it

About the buttons:

  • Can be JPG, PNG, or GIF in format.
  • If animated, calm animation please.
  • No larger than 35 KB please.
  • No nudity or adult material please.
  • Will be linked via redirection (for monitoring purpose).

If you are interested to advertise here, Please Fill The Form And senf money from My Paypal IdMy Paypal Id : kajarangithan@ymail.com

Note: When you send money into my paypal account I publish your ad as soonas possible.

Thank you.

Yours faithful,kajarangithan

You can contact me through this


Name
Email
Subject
Message
Upload Your File